Fearless Worshippers pt. 2
This message is brought to you by Pastor Darryl Morrison
Scripture(s): Psalms 27:1-14
- Being fearless is not merely being absent of fear; being fearless means that in the midst of great adversities and challenges the fearless are those whose hearts are strengthened by God.
What do you hear coming from the fearless? (vs. 7-12)
- If you want to know what a fearless worshipper sounds like, listen to their cries for help from the Lord.
- “I’m Nothing Without You!”
What does the fearless have to say to us (vs. 13-14)
- He will strengthen your heart!!!
Know when to be fearless
Know where to find the fearless
Know the cries of the fearless
Learn from the fearless
If you do these things, I believe God will strengthen your heart and cause you to be fearless as well.
- Be fearless (strengthened by God) rather than
foolish (trying to be fearless without God).